I have plenty of ideas for new blog entries. I guess I should go ahead and write them up. Here’s a list of what I’m thinking about right now.
- What a good show Star Trek: Voyager could have been if it had been a “five year mission” show instead of a “get back home” show.
- How to use the spit tube from Genology.com’s DNA test kit as an insert to avoid gumming up your paint bottle threads. Also–what DNA tests are good for.
- A post about the Airfix Fiat G.50, it’s “size challenged” engine cowl and a replacement from “Meteor Productions”–never a more appropriately named business.
- More about P-51 Mustang wings. Now that I have another kit with correct wings (another Monogram kit) I can put them side by side with the Tamiya parts and we can see where everybody else goes wrong (INCLUDING ACADEMY, WHICH IS WAY WRONG, DAMMIT).
- Aging, loss, and dentistry. (Why I don’t like modeling bloggers who are dentists–hint, it’s because I don’t like dentists).